Warehouse Team Leader
Job ID: JOB-12700
Warehouse Team Leader
We are looking to speak with experienced Supply Chain professionals regarding this exciting Warehouse Team Leader role with a leading healthcare client. Our client is a global leader in the healthcare industry and are looking to a Warehouse Team Leader to their team on a permanent basis. This company stands out for their culture, exceptional career development pathways, and extensive benefits packages.
Apply yo us to find out more about this great job opportunity in Longford and we can talk through if it’s the right job for you. Based in Longford this role is commutable from Westmeath and Roscommon.
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
- Support plant operations through effective day to day management of warehouse facility and related activities in line with AIDD Longford policies and procedures.
- Responsible for and compliance to warehouse receiving, staging, shipping and material control.
- Responsible for Warehouse audit compliance and Trackwise (Quality Record) activities.
- Conduct business in a manner that will protect human health, safety and the environment by complying with all applicable EHS laws.
- Lead all activities in the Receiving, Staging, Shipping, Inventory/Material Control and VMI areas.
- Plan & execute physical inventory and data accuracy in line with the Inventory Control System.
- Responsible for the Supply Chain Material Control initiative and for managing all Warehouse Trackwise activities & deliverables.
- Key interface between the warehouse and other site functions.
- Ensure internal and external customer focus.
- Work as a strategic partner with all other functions within the company, ensuring a smooth and uninterrupted supply of materials to production
- Comprehend and elevate warehouse strategic, capacity, EHS and BCP projects with full consideration of base business impact, including resources and capacity.
- Develop, prepare & present required performance metrics / status of milestones for warehouse.
- Plan and initiate improvement projects to the Warehouse areas as needed to meet changing demands and requirements.
- Promote a culture of compliance, cost effectiveness, idea generation, continuous improvement and employee engagement
- Demonstrate & Live the Longford Behavioural Standards.
- Ensure Warehouse quality compliance to Corporate, ADD Division and AIDD Longford Quality and Financial Policies and Procedures
- Identify training needs of staff. Develop & ensure timely execution of cross training needs and plans to ensure an efficient and functional Warehouse organisation.
- Complete ongoing performance appraisals and reviews. Create opportunities to reward and recognise the team and individuals.
EDUCATION AND COMPETENCIES REQUIRED
- A Business/ Supply Chain qualification and / or a relevant third level qualification as this qualification provides a good foundation for this job function
- At least 4 years experience in a dynamic manufacturing business, with people management and compliance experience desirable.
- Strong knowledge of Supply Chain functions.
- Excellent communication skills
For more information on this role in Longford please contact Peter Muldoon on 086 0462367 Email email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval
Data can only be transferred outside of the EEA on the basis of standards contractual clauses, to a country for whom an adequacy decision has been given by the European Commission or where the express permission of the data subject has been given. You have supplied us with your personal data in the process of applying for a position. Our client company may have personnel outside of the EEA who will review you data. We will apply the appropriate criteria in respect of the data transfer depending on the location of those personnel.
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12828 Associate Manager QA Regulatory Compliance We know it’s not all about the money when you’re looking…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12827 Senior QA Operations Manager Location: Limerick Permanent position Ready to join one of the truly great companies in…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12826 Engineering Manager Maintenance Engineering Location: Cork I am looking to speak with…