Warranty Claims Handler
Our client, an insurance company in Galway are currently looking to recruit a Warranty Claims Handler for their site.
What will I be doing
- Responsible for ensuring claims and enquiries in relation to the company Warranty and GAP Products are handled in accordance with the terms and conditions of the policy and the Central Bank of Ireland's Consumer Protection Codes.
- Ensure that customers receive first class support and advice and to meet and exceed service delivery targets.
- Improve and maintain regular dialogue with the warranty sales team and to provide effective claims support services.
- Process claims under the company Warranty Products (Warranty and GAP) in accordance with Service Level Agreements, Policy Entitlement and Regulatory Requirements
- Support Operations and Sales Functions in regard to system administration, product information, and reporting requirements.
- Develop full knowledge and understanding of all company Warranty & GAP Products
- Provide advice to Policyholders and Dealers on company Warranty & GAP Products
- Handle claims calls and queries from insured, motor dealers and repairers
- Process all claims information from dealers, repairers & Customers and ensure correct documentation is received with each claim
- Maintain complete and accurate record of all claims on Warranty IT system (PHOENIX)
- Liaise with repairer on nature of claim, and validate claim under Terms and Conditions of policy
- Research repair costs, negotiate with repairer and issue authorisation numbers and 'confirmation of repair' notes
- Refer any 'out of band' queries or declinature to the Claims Supervisor for direction on next steps
- Complete Phoenix administration updates required by the sales team and approved by the claims supervisor
- Close liaison with Motor Rescue Team, Accounts Dept. and Warranty Sales Team
- Handle Complaints according to internal complaints procedures and refer to the claims Supervisor or Complaints Specialist as directed
- Any other duties as required
What do I need
- Strong technical understanding of Motor Vehicles
- Ability to converse on a business to business level with motor dealers
- Strong computer literacy and working knowledge of MS Office programmes
- Some understanding as to how a Motor Dealership operates
- Strong negotiation skills
- Articulate, tactful and empathetic
- Fast learner, and ability to quickly adapt to new systems and processes
- Customer-service orientated
- Understanding of Insurance claims process
For further information on this Warranty Claims Handler role in Galway please contact Jenny Dore on 0860449371 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website - www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval