WEB DEVELOPER ? PHP/Ruby on RAILS/NoDE.js
My Client, a multinational establishing a base in Galway city centre would like to position a team of web developers and is looking to recruit multiple individuals with varying levels of experience for its IT division based in Galway.
My Client is seeking junior (Min. 1+ years experience required) and mid-level (3 ? 5 years' experience required) and more experienced developers (Min. 5+ years' experience required). Daily rate contractors will be considered on a contingency basis.
You will be joining a growing Development team who are responsible for developing scalable web applications. You will be working in a very collaborative way and will have an excellent opportunity grow within a progressive company.
- Designs, modifies, develops, writes and implements software programming applications.
- Provides technical support to project team members.
- Demonstrates expertise in a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Performs a variety of tasks.
- May provide consultation on complex projects and is considered to be the top level contributor/specialist. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- Ruby on Rails
- Experience of deployment to Debian and Ubuntu servers, and use of AWS EC2 and RDS services desireable
- 1+ years' experience developing high quality scalable web applications.
- Proven track record in building applications in PHP / Ruby on Rails / Node.js
Competitive compensation packages available depending on experience.
For further information on these Web Developer roles in Galway please contact Bridin Quinn on 091730022 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website ? www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval