|Role Type||Fixed Term Contract|
Job ID: JOB-11912
Location: Killarney, Kerry
Reporting To: Department Manager
The Welder Cleaner will be responsible for welding steel structural components and preparing them for shot-blasting and painting. Produce parts to a high quality and standard, and in an efficient manner to meet production and shipping demands.
Key Activities in the Role:
The key areas of responsibility will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Complete welding of structural steel components for the client’s products
- MIG/ MAG welding processes
- Follow company welding procedures and specifications
- Use of hand held welding torches, programmable welding cars, robotic / CNC welders
- Single pass and multi pass welds
- Lifting and moving components
- Adhering to quality control standards and inspections, repair of welds as necessary
- Cleaning and dressing welds ( Removing spatter, imperfections etc.) following weld completion
- Removing defective welds and completing repairs as required
- Other duties as assigned by the company from time to time
Competencies required for the Role:
Teamwork, Communication, Problem Solving & Analysis, Planning & Organising, Relationship Building, Adaptability & Flexibility.
For further information on this role please contact Tommy McKeown on 086 0100903 / email@example.com Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-11974 IT Systems Administrator My pharma client based in County Galway are looking to hire an…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-11973 Regulatory Affairs Specialist Permanent Job Purpose: As a Regulatory Affairs Specialist, you will be a…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-11861 Staff Lean/Continuous Improvement Engineer Our client, is recruiting for a Staff Lean/Continuous Improvement Engineer to…