Telephone: 086 1070950
Wireless Systems Engineer
Our client, an IT company in Antrim is currently looking to recruit an Wireless Systems Engineer for their site.
The successful candidate will be involved in research and design of new applications which are enabled by wireless technology. This role is required to support new opportunities in wireless-related system developments across multiple end markets.
Duties a a Wireless Systems Engineer:
- Research technology developments in the field of wireless connectivity and identify competitive solutions for the company to develop
- Interact with customers on a technical level to elicit their requirements and demonstrate our capabilities
- Specify all aspects of the wireless systems, including architecture, protocols etc.
- Work with colleagues in other design roles as part of a cross-functional team which will design and develop wirelessly-connected systems and products
- The successful candidate must have an Honours degree in RF/Wireless Design, Electrical/Electronic Engineering or a related discipline.
- Practical experience of wireless systems design is required, and relevant experience in other technical roles may also be considered.
- Experience in simulation and design using communication protocols such as Bluetooth, Zigbee or other IEEE 802.15.4-related technologies will be advantageous.
- Experience in low-level RF design and test is advantageous but not required.
- As this role requires you to work closely with customers and other teams within the company, excellent communication skills and the ability to work in a dynamic environment are essential.
- Occasional foreign travel will be required.
- The post will carry a competitive remuneration package.
For further information on this Wireless Systems Engineer role in Antrim please contact Karl on 086 1070950 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.