Telephone: 086 0449371
Workforce Solutions Associate
Our client, a medical device company in Cork are currently looking to recruit a Workforce Solutions Associate for their site.
What will I be doing
- Workforce Solutions is responsible for services that support HR business partners as well as the supervisor/employee population.
- These services include a myriad of responsibilities, including but not limited to: data management, live interactions with HR and the business and HR process implementation.
- This position is responsible for the accurate and compliant process management of our HR operations processes:
- Actively work with the other team members, Global HR Operations teams and HR business partners to build effective working relationship and drive improvements for processes and data.
- Supporting the HR organisation with HR Data Management - Review and process all requests for HR transactions; timely & accurate data entry in the HRM system. Transactions may include: hires, terminations, transfers, leaves, planned end date extensions & organizational changes.
- Anticipate and solve problems related to data integrity and assessments/audits.
- Evaluating nature of requested transactions and ensure alignment and consistency with HR standards and privacy/compliance guidelines.
- Creating a personal history folders for new employees, the maintenance of information for existing employee, and processing the information for exiting employees. Provides updates to department and business partners in regards to errors and potential resolution.
- The individual will also monitor our process and procedures; identify recurring issues, root causes and seek resolution through collaboration with business partners and colleagues.
- Provides phone, instant chat and e-mail communication with the HR community and employees, answering inquiries and researching questions related to general HR items.
- Accurately record all communication transactions into the case management system. Documentation is to be concise, thorough, and accurate in accordance with standards.
- Participate in key projects to support HR initiatives, determine the best way to gather data, and implement improvements to existing processes and solutions.
- Ensure optimal customer satisfaction.
- Create, Promote and Maintain Operational Excellence
- Ensure compliance with Policies, procedures and standards.
What do I need
- 2-3 years' experience in HR operations function with knowledge of various HR systems.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Fluency in English
- Ability to speak additional languages is a benefit (French, Spanish, Italian, German, Russian)
For further information on this Workforce Solutions Associate role in Cork please contact Jenny Dore on 086 0449371 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website - www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval