Why become a temporary employee?
Becoming a Temporary employee provides you with flexibility and enhanced learning opportunities to develop your career on a variety of projects across industries.
Benefits of working as a temporary employee are numerous and include:
- Flexibility- You choose the periods you wish to work – days, weeks, months, reflecting the assignments and projects you choose to work.
- Job Variety & Experience- Due to the nature of temping you can gain varied company experience working on a variety of projects with different companies. You are continuously learning and gaining valid work experience whilst developing sought after skills.
- Travel- Temping can allow you to travel on assignments and projects, giving you the opportunity to live abroad whilst developing your career in a valuable and worthwhile manner.
Being a PAYE Temporary employee provides people with flexibility to gain more experience in diverse companies who may not offer permanent contracts due to the nature of projects or the seasonal nature of expansions.
As a PAYE Temporary hire you are:
- An employee of Hero Recruitment
- Entitled to full PAYE entitlements
- Paid holidays & bank holidays
- Receive online timesheets
- Flexibility to choose assignments and dates of work
To become a Temp with HERO Recruitment you are required to provide the following information:
1. Your bank account details
3. PPS number
4. Your home address
For clients section
There are many reasons clients choose to utilise a flexible workforce whether it is to cover short term sick leave, maternity covers, seasonal projects and unexpected project expansion HERO Recruitment can advise you on the best temporary solution to your hiring requirements.
We are experts in Temporary & Contract Recruitment across all our divisions and have multiple temporary & contract staff in our client sites across Ireland and EMEA.
Benefits of non-permanent hires:
- Flexibility – HERO Recruitment can source expert skillsets to meet your hiring demands on short notice without committing to a permanent hire.
- Quick access to niche skillsets – We will provide expertise on short notice, allowing your business to continue to expand.
- On our payroll – As temporary hires are employees of HERO Recruitment, you do not have the burden of adding the temp to your payroll, saving time on administration and processing payroll.
- Cash Flow – The nature of temping allows you to spread the cost of the hire over the lifetime of the assignment.
- Temporary Agency Workers Act – HERO Recruitment fully compliant with the ‘Temporary Agency Workers Act’ thereby protecting you and your business.
- Ltd Contractors – HERO Recruitment will provide expertise via our contracting pool and all contractor invoices are issued to HERO Recruitment.