Recruitment Engineering Team Lead Galway
HERO Recruitment are hiring for an experienced Recruitment Team Lead to join our Galway team. Were a forward thinking company who believe in a work/life balance for our team. We introduced our 4-day working week in September 2020, leading the way in flexible working.
We are proud to be a multi-award winning agency, with our most recent accolades include winning Best in Technical Engineering, Science and Pharmaceuticals with the ERF, a title we are honoured to win the past six years.
Recruitment Team Lead Job Description:
- Our Recruitment Team Lead will lead a team of Recruiters to deliver excellence in talent solutions and delivery to both our clients and candidates.
- They will be responsible for supporting and leading their team to deliver metrics on candidate interviews and placements, achieving company financial targets.
- Key to the position will be their ability to manage revenue generation through key business metrics of candidates placed, candidate attraction, time to fill, client and candidate NPS, team retention, culture and sales growth.
- They will instil a culture of personal and professional growth for their team, helping to elevate Recruitment knowledge and experience, becoming masters and subject matter experts in talent sourcing and candidate placements.
- They will be astute to financial and personal progress against the agreed plans and report on any variance, delivering solutions and remedies to any shortfalls.
- This is a client-interfacing role responsible for building trusting and long- standing business partnerships of mutual value and respect. As our Recruitment Team Lead you will identify new business opportunities and proactively build relationship with existing and prospective clients to grow our accounts.
- This position will provide advice and guidance to their team and also manage employee relations issues such as disciplinary and grievance, absence, performance management, recruitment, attrition and change management.
- We are looking for a commercially astute and highly motivated Team Leader who has previous experience in successfully managing people to perform and deliver their very best. They will remain on the leading edge of the best talent sourcing strategies, recruitment performance, technology, processes to follow to ensure the very best outcome for our team, clients and candidates.
The person were looking for in our Recruitment Team Lead
- 5 years previous experience, within the Recruitment Industry, along with a minimum of 2 years leading a team. We will also consider someone coming from a highly customer focused, fast paced and results driven business where they have demonstrated exceptional results in sales growth and leadership.
- Successful sales track record in growing, developing and managing high performance teams.
- Experience in growing and managing individual and team performance to meet and exceed company targets and objectives.
- Ability and experience to build meaningful client relationships with extensive experience in business development and Growth strategy, Customer delivery.
- Minimum 2 years experience in managing a team of people with a truly engaging and effective style that brings results whilst creating a supportive and positive working environment.
- Exceptional written and communications skills that engage.
- Ideally, Degree qualified but we appreciate experience is a great teacher.
Our vision: To be recognised as the best STEM Contracting & Permanent Recruitment company and the Employer of Choice for top performing Recruiters
Enough about us, lets hear about you.
If you would like to discuss our Recruitment Team Lead job opportunity, in complete confidence, please contact Michelle Kilcar on +35391730022 or +353868347871 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval
Data can only be transferred outside of the EEA on the basis of standards contractual clauses, to a country for whom an adequacy decision has been given by the European Commission or where the express permission of the data subject has been given. You have supplied us with your personal data in the process of applying for a position. Our client company may have personnel outside of the EEA who will review you data. We will apply the appropriate criteria in respect of the data transfer depending on the location of those personnel.
Match my CV
We take the hard work out of finding you a new job. Simply upload your CV (or call us) and we’ll get hunting for you!