Principal Recruitment Consultant - # 4 Day Week - Hybrid
HERO Recruitment are hiring a Principal Recruitment Consultant to join our team in Cork
We are a forward thinking company who believe in a great work/life balance for our team. Our recruiters can choose to work from home (WFH), our office or within a hybrid model. Whats important to you, is important to us. We introduced our 4-day working week in September 2020 and lead the way in flexible working. It is our intention to always push the boundaries and raise the bar of our profession, for our team, our clients and our candidates.
HERO Recruitment is a multi-award winning agency, our most recent accolades include winning "Agency of the Year 2021 & Best in Technical Engineering, Science and Pharmaceuticals 2022 for the past 6 years with the ERF (Employment Recruitment Federation). We win these awards through our great team.
Were looking for an experienced Principal Recruiter to join our recruitment team in Cork.
Our Principal Recruiter will work closely with key accounts and will manage PSLs. They should possess a natural talent in building lasting relationships, along with skills and ability to place senior level STEM candidates into our SME and multinational clients. They will be responsible for delivering an exceptional customer experience, whilst providing leading edge talent acquisition solutions within STEM Recruitment.
Were looking for
Recruitment experience in the Irish market within stem disciplines combined with an established network. Strong preference for 360 degree background with a focus on business development.
- An experienced Principal Recruiter with a proven track record in the recruitment industry, ideally STEM (Science, Engineering, Technology)
- We are also open to qualified and experienced candidates coming from an Engineering, Science or IT Background, who are in search of a new and rewarding career.
- Ability to manage key accounts and talent solutions for our clients.
- Someone who enjoys a busy and fast paced working environment and who thrives on measuring up to the best. We work in an environment where excellence is recognised and rewarded.
- They will have extensive recruitment experience and work closely with top talent to place into our Client job opportunities.
- Our Principal Recruiter will have a natural ability to connect in an authentic way and enjoy the challenge of finding the very best talent in the market through leading practices.
- The ideal person for this role will have a wealth of experience working in the recruitment profession or possibly coming from an Engineering, IT or Science background and possess a strong client customer focus.
- They will have a natural curiosity in people and enjoy digging deep to unearth the potential of our candidates to deliver a premium service to clients and candidates alike.
- Essential to this role will be their drive, vision and ability to build successful business partnerships with our candidates, clients and our HERO team.
- We offer a generous salary, uncapped commission, bonus structure and benefits package. We believe in rewarding success and offer the very best of work/life balance.
Our wish list .
- Genuine, honest, authentic communicator with the drive to be at the top of our profession.
- 5+ years experience in the Recruitment Industry or an experienced person working within the Engineering, Science or IT sector.
- Absolute team player and positive nature.
- High achiever who has a proven record of accomplishment in world-class recruitment.
- Have integrity, drive and passion for our profession.
- Strong knowledge of social media platforms, savvy in sourcing strategies and candidate engagement.
- Ability and desire to deliver a superior customer service.
- Do you hold a valid working visa to work in Ireland? This is essential.
Enough about us, lets hear about you. Wed love to talk!
If youd like to know more please contact Roisin McNamara email@example.com or Michelle Kilcar firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +35391730022/ +353212066287 to speak in confidence.
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval
Data can only be transferred outside of the EEA on the basis of standards contractual clauses, to a country for whom an adequacy decision has been given by the European Commission or where the express permission of the data subject has been given. You have supplied us with your personal data in the process of applying for a position. Our client company may have personnel outside of the EEA who will review you data. We will apply the appropriate criteria in respect of the data transfer depending on the location of those personnel.
Match my CV
We take the hard work out of finding you a new job. Simply upload your CV (or call us) and we’ll get hunting for you!