Senior Recruitment Consultant Galway and Cork
HERO Recruitment are hiring for experienced Senior Recruitment Consultants to join our Galway or Cork teams. Were a forward-thinking company who believe in a work/life balance for our team. We introduced our 4-day working week in September 2020, leading the way in flexible working.
We are proud to be a multi-award-winning agency, with our most recent accolades include winning Best in Technical Engineering, Science and Pharmaceuticals 2022, with the ERF, a title we are honoured to win the past six years.
Senior Recruitment Consultant Job Description:
Were looking for an experienced Senior Recruitment Consultant in Galway or Cork to join our team.
Were looking for
Previous recruitment experience in the Irish market, ideally within STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics) sector, combined with a well-established network or clients and candidates. Our preference is for 360-degree background with experience including business development.
- An experienced Senior Recruiter with a proven track record in the recruitment industry, ideally within STEM (Science, Engineering, Technology & Math's)
- We are open to qualified and experienced candidates coming from an Engineering, Science or IT background, who are in search of a new and rewarding career in Recruitment.
- Exceptional high performer with expert recruitment experience and track record in meeting and exceeding targets.
- Someone who excels in a busy working environment and who thrives on measuring up to the best. We work in an environment where excellence is recognised and rewarded.
- Ability to manage key accounts and offer effective talent solutions for our clients.
- Self-driven and motivated Senior Recruiter who experienced in placing candidates and offering talent solutions to clients.
- Someone who enjoy dealing and working closely with people in an authentic way and rises to the challenges of finding and placing the very best talent in the market.
- The ideal person for this role will have in-depth experience working in the recruitment profession or possibly coming from an experienced Engineering, IT or Science background and looking for a career move into a new rewarding profession.
- You will have a natural curiosity in people and enjoy digging deep to unearth the potential of our candidates and deliver a premium service to both our clients and candidates alike.
- We offer a generous salary, excellent commission, bonus structure and benefits package. We believe in rewarding success and offer the very best of work/life balance.
- You will have a drive, vision and talent to build successful business partnerships with our candidates, clients and our HERO team.
Our wish list .
- Genuine, self-motivated, ambitious, and authentic communicator, with the drive to be at the top of the recruitment profession.
- 3+ years experience in the Recruitment profession or an experienced technical expert working within the Engineering, Science, or IT sector.
- Team player and positive outlook.
- Have integrity, drive and be a high achiever, with a love for the fast-paced world of recruitment.
- Creativity and knowledge of maximising social media platforms and also IT savvy.
- Ability and desire to deliver a superior customer service.
- We are looking for experience working within STEM Recruitment (Science, Technology, Engineering) with an established network of candidates and clients in the Irish market.
- Do you hold a valid working visa to work in Ireland? This is essential.
Our vision: To be recognised as the best STEM Contracting & Permanent Recruitment company and the Employer of Choice for top performing Recruiters
Enough about us, lets hear about you. Wed love to talk! #INDRC
If youd like to know more please contact Michelle Kilcar firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +35391730022 +353 868347871 to speak in confidence.
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval
Data can only be transferred outside of the EEA on the basis of standards contractual clauses, to a country for whom an adequacy decision has been given by the European Commission or where the express permission of the data subject has been given. You have supplied us with your personal data in the process of applying for a position. Our client company may have personnel outside of the EEA who will review you data. We will apply the appropriate criteria in respect of the data transfer depending on the location of those personnel.
Match my CV
We take the hard work out of finding you a new job. Simply upload your CV (or call us) and we’ll get hunting for you!